Saturday 6 December 2014

If Allah helps you none can overcome you :)


My wonderful journey
Thank you Allah


http://nursearcher.blogspot.com/2013_06_01_archive.html


Assalammualaikum wbth
To all brothers and sisters out there. How you doing?
Hopefully everything fine, Alhamdulillah.
I just want to share with all of you about have faith in Allah (Tawakaltualallah) 
This morning I went to one place in other state in my country. This is the first time I went there by myself. Before this I went with my friends and my siblings. However, for this time around nobody can accompany me. I felt very sad earlier when I ask them to accompany me today, but they insist to do that due to several reasons and frankly said I am very upset and  deep inside I felt really hurt. Astaghfirullahalazim, suddenly I remember everything happen in life was beautifully set up by Allah. As a saying said every cloud has a silver lining. I swallowed everything and think positively. I pray to Allah to ease my journey today, and Allah answers my prayer. In the prayer I ask Allah to keep the journey safe and the important thing that I request to Allah is the place for me to perform my solah (Zuhur) since this is new place to me, and I haven't been there once, I really afraid if I cannot perform my solah on time. Alhamdulillah, Allah ease everything. Although I had to skip my lunch, but I felt very happy because I reached at that place safely on time. I also managed to find (Surau) a small room for muslim to perform thier solah in that building, strategically. I not only manage to perform my solah on time however Allah gives me extra when I manage to perform my Dhuha prayer as well as complete Al-Quran recitation (Surah An-Nur) and (Surah Yassin). I felt very happy. Allah has answer my prayer. I love you Allah. Thanks for the very exciting journey today. 

The power of Du'a ,Munajat and Selawat. 



http://luvmeyatie.blogspot.com/2013/11/amalan-kecemerlangan-rohani.html

2 comments: